By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and Comments
introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and provides details from the criminal procedure in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics method includes using quantitative equipment in examine. this is often in keeping with the expectancies in an utilized economics box akin to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislation subject matters in contracts, torts, and estate, the ebook is going additional to introduce state of the art and region-relevant themes, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather swap, and transboundary water concerns. The e-book is supported by means of an in depth record of reference fabrics, in addition to learn and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ knowing of the foundations mentioned within the e-book. it's a studying software, at the start, and will be used as a stand-alone source to educate the subject material of agricultural legislations and economics to execs new to the topic sector in addition to to scholars in legislation institution, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers study findings on such issues as nutrition protection, weather swap, transboundary typical assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and logos to spotlight the longer term assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of acceptable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own study of their components of analysis, and to achieve a few figuring out of the connection among legislation, economics, and statistics
- Includes vast assets, similar to bankruptcy summaries, research questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to aid teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and pupil learn publications, a attempt financial institution, and try financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats